Friday, January 8, 2021

2021 Will Not Be Good For the 2nd Amendment

 Welcome to 2021, and Happy New Year.  I have been away for a while.  I was in a very difficult situation at work and had absolutely NO motivation to do anything else.  But I have forever left that toxic situation and walked into the sunset of semi-retirement.  To be honest, I think it was put on my heart to walk away from that place for a reason.  Now that the election is over, and a new, radical administration is about to take office, I will now be free to do some of the work that I think it's going to take to recruit good political candidates, and help spread the word about things in the news.

We are facing a difficult time for gun owners and supporters of the Second Amendment.  The new administration means to pass some draconian anti-gun legislation, and they're not wasting any time...

One good bill, The Hearing Protection Act, seeks to take suppressors off of NFA.  But many other pre-filed bills are going to be horrible if passed.  Sheila Jackson Lee and Al Green have gotten really bold in submitting a lot of these.  There is no doubt in my mind that Biden et al are going to immediately seek to disarm citizens.

The most anti-gun agenda in history is coming at us like a freight train.



Stay tuned...